Make huge gains off tiny moves in the stock market
Without buying a single share!
Discover how you can take advantage of the secret used by the super-rich to grow their wealth whether the markets are going up, down or sideways!
On the 7th of December this secret made R3,849.20 in less than 5 days.
This same secret also made R2,517.20 on the 4th of February in just two weeks.
And on the 15th of February it made a further R3,004.60 in less than a week.
But no shares were bought.
In addition to benefiting from the share movements’ people using this secret also received dividend payments and enjoyed all the benefits of investing… Without actually owning any of the shares outright.
Exponentially grow your money!
Before I tell you more about this secret, let me explain how it’s possible to make huge gains from tiny moves in the share price without actually buying any shares.
It’s all about trading using the power of financial leverage.
Leverage allows you to multiply your profits ten times or more and limits the amount of money you’ll have to invest on each trade.
The power of leverage means you don’t have to pay R12,914 to gain exposure to 100 Standard Bank shares at R129.14 each. Instead, you pay only R1,291.40 but still benefit from all 100 shares.
And the potential for quick profits is huge!
Get started TODAY!
So how do you take advantage of this secret?
Trading Contracts for Difference (CFDs)! They are one of the best ways to make money using the money-multiplying power of leverage.
Here’s why trading CFDs perfect for you:
1. Multiply your wealth ten-times – This is perhaps the greatest benefit. You can trade CFDs for a mere fraction of the cost of buying a share… and you can leverage your profits enormously.
2. Don’t risk a cent more than you have to! – With any CFD trade you can set a “stop loss” – a predetermined point where you get out if the market moves against you. This strategy makes it possible to quantify your maximum risk when you open the trade.
3. Manage your accounts easily – CFDs have no expiry date. Essentially, they’re continuous futures contracts. This means you don’t have to worry about any expiry dates and you save yourself the costs of rolling over your contracts into the next quarter.
4. Make money even when the markets go down – “Going short” means reversing the process of buying low and selling high. In a bear market, you can make money selling high and buying low!
5. Get your feet wet with small trades while you’re still learning– You always choose the exact size of the trade you place. The CFD brokers don’t even care if you start with only a handful of CFD contracts! That makes it very easy (and not too costly) to learn the ropes.
And now, it’s easier than ever for you to start taking advantage of this amazing opportunity.
FSP Invest has compiled the essential beginner’s guide to trading CFDs. It'll take you from knowing absolutely nothing to making your first profitable trade in just seven days…
Your guide to continuous profits
Learn all about trading Contracts for Difference (CFDs) in the Ultimate Contracts for Difference Guide: How to make big gains on small rises and falls in a share price. In it you’ll learn:
Everything you need to know about CFDs
Don’t lose money! Everything you need to know about money and risk management
Become an instant pro: CFD trading strategies used by professionals
Make money right out the gate: How to get started in CFDs immediately
And much more!
Get started trading CFDs and rake in all the benefits with none of the stress.
I’m so confident that this guide will help you get quick profits with no stress; I’m offering it to you with the FSPInvest.co.za stamp of confidence…
Our 30 day money-back guarantee
The Ultimate Contracts for Difference Guide come’s with FSP Invests 30-day-money-back guarantee.
This means you risk nothing.
You have a full 30 days to read the book from cover to cover and decide whether it’s worth the investment. If you have any doubts or aren’t happy for any reason whatsoever, simply return it and we’ll give you your money back.
No questions asked!
And, if you act now, you qualify for our special introductory offer…
The Ultimate Contracts for Difference Guide trading retails for R399.
But for this special introductory offer you’ll get this amazing introduction into the world exciting world of CFDs for just R399.
Every second you wait is a wasted opportunity to make money!
The time you waste being indecisive could be much better spent reaching your financial goals using the dynamic world of trading CFDs.
Get started TODAY!
"Wisdom yields Wealth"
Head of Trading, FSPInvest.co.za
PS: Act now, and qualify for your R200 discount!
Secure Order Form
The Ultimate Contracts For Difference Guide
Secure Order Form
Yes! I’d like to order a copy of The Ultimate Contracts for Difference Guide so I can discover how to make money – in up and down markets – trading CFDs.
With my order, I’ll receive:
- My copy of The Ultimate Contracts for Difference Guide – In this book, I’ll discover:
A step-by-step rundown on what CFD trading is and how it works
How to hedge my shares against future losses by up to 100%
How to “go short” for giant gains on falling shares
A unique stop loss technique
How to protect my assets against a weaker rand
Exactly which shares are best to trade
Alternative strategies that will work in a sideways market
- FREE Subscription to Daily Trading Tips Bulletins:
This fast paced e-letter delivers expert trading tips secrets and strategies from a team of respected trading experts to help you maximize your trading profits.
I understand this comprehensive manual is just R399.
Contact Us |
Our Products |
About Us |
Copyright © 2018, Fleet Street Publications (Pty) Ltd.
The information contained herein is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. No action or inaction should be taken based solely on the contents of this publication. We do research all our recommendations and articles thoroughly, but we disclaim all liability for any inaccuracies or omissions found in this publication. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by means of electronic or mechanical, including recording , photocopying, or via a computerised or electric storage or retrieval system without permission granted in writing from the publishers.